Michael J. Fox whips out his guitar at Parkinson's Disease fundraiser in New York

Vivek

Master Member
Michael J. Fox whips out his guitar at Parkinson's Disease fundraiser in New York | Mail Online

Michael J. Fox Plays Guitar In 'Back To The Future' 'Johnny B. Goode' Reenactment (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Michael J. Fox Playing "Johnny B. Goode" LIVE! - YouTube

Love that Michael J. Fox even did that classic one leg jump move in the end.

And quite the perfect timings as this happened on Saturday night, November 12 :cool

Quotes by Ricky Gervais from that night's MJFF gala.

"Doing a benefit gig later for the Michael J Fox foundation. We're having dinner with the great man himself beforehand. Inspirational legend."

"I think I'd have to say that watching Michael J Fox perform Johnny B Goode was a spine chilling magic ****ing moment." Twitter / Ricky Gervais: I think I'd have to say th ...

"Yes sorry about the bad quality pic but the crowd were going crazy and I jumped on a chair to take it. He is inspirational in so many ways."

Kudos and admiration for MJF!

But... Ricky Gervais said something nice about a person with a disability? Maybe there's hope for him after all.

Way to go, MJF! Looks like he's doing well, mobility/coordination-wise! Looks like someone learned how to play guitar for real, as well... (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

That was ****ing awesome. Seriously, Fox is the man.

It's remarkable how well he has aged, especially when you compare the photos of him in 47 year old Marty make-up from BTTF2.

Way to go, MJF! Looks like he's doing well, mobility/coordination-wise! Looks like someone learned how to play guitar for real, as well... (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

He always knew how to play guitar. Although the recording in BTTF is not him, if you look closely he is actually playing it note for note.

He faked some of the lead stuff pretty well as it was important for selling the playing to get those couple shots in, but the simple chord stuff was done pretty badly. I have a hard time believing he could really play then - looks great now though!

- Douglas

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back