MIB neurolizer flash

LtPinkerton

Hello all, I’m thinking that for this Halloween I’ll be sporting a black suit and shades. And what better prop that isn’t the noisy cricket than the neurolizer to go with the costume.

I’m thinking of 3D printing it. I’ve seen several models but I may commission my own or actually improve my modeling skills.

I don’t want to build a static prop though. Ideally I’d like it to pop open, but the biggest thing is the flash. The tip giving a bright flash would make it so perfect. The factory entertainment replica is way out of my price range, even though it is beautiful.

The flash on the replica is great. I’d like to emulate that or even make it brighter.

I’d also like to paint it as chrome as possible. I’ve never really painted something chrome. All in all I’m hoping this project will teach me something. Plus I can use my neurolizer for evil.

Does anyone have any ideas for this? Im thinking maybe the flash from a disposable camera? Are those still a thing?

Regardless, I’m not too familiar with working with electronics.

If anyone has any information or link to other threads, I’d appreciate the help greatly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back