Prop Store

MIB Neuralyzer Kit (NicksDad) and Noisy Cricket (Unobtanium)

Sold for 1100 USD
UPDATE: NEURALYZER IS SOLD. NOISY CRICKET WILL BE LISTED AGAIN SEPARATELY.

Don't want to sell but need the $$$ for bills. Open to offers.

Full NicksDad Neurayzer kit (MIB 1 model). Machined Aluminum and all electronics. Requires a bit of tapping and drilling to complete the build for retention screws. Also polishing depending on the look you want. Takes three (3) LR-44 batteries. NOT INCLUDED. These haven't been made or sold in almost 20 years.

Unobtanium Noisy Cricket. Fully built polished aluminum. These are also hard to find now since Unobtanium went out of business in the early 2000's. Lights up with LED on trigger pull. Trigger pulls back but has no spring in the build.

MIB props are going for cray cray money right now. I'm just trying to get my money back out of them. I would like to sell them as a set.

Individually $550 for each item. If you buy both I'll do $1,000 for the set.

DM me before purchase for a shipping quote. Paypal only. I'll also throw in a few MIB business cards.

neuralyzercricket.jpg

IMG_7974(1).JPG
IMG_7975(1).JPG
IMG_7976.JPG
IMG_7977.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_7980.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG
IMG_7982.JPG
Men-in-Black-Neuralyzer-1.jpg

Last edited:

probablyjarrett

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi.
Have you got some mounting instructions for the Neuralyzer please ?
Thank you.
Hey IFA. Unfortunately there are no instructions for the build. However another RPF member documented his build with the same kit. It seems very straightforward. I was really wanting to do it. But money problems is money problems. Hope this helps. Were you interested in purchasing it?

Last edited:

IFA

Sr Member
Hi probablyjarrett.
Thank you very much for your answer. I could have been interested but not now (would need to wait till the end of month) and without instructions, I'm afraid it could be hard to make it.......
I will look at the other link you posted above ;-)
Cheers

probablyjarrett

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi probablyjarrett.
Thank you very much for your answer. I could have been interested but not now (would need to wait till the end of month) and without instructions, I'm afraid it could be hard to make it.......
I will look at the other link you posted above ;-)
Cheers
Fair enough. If it helps I'm a noob but have made lightsabers and proton packs. So this seemed like a no brainer if you've got the know how. If it's still for sale at the end of the month, come on back. Cheers!

IFA

Sr Member
Yes with pleasure......but by reading the other thread, a lot of people were interested by that same kit so I'm sure you will have a taker soon ;-)

LuckyS7evine

I'm looking for HD sounds from the Neuralyzer, circuit load, and flas h. the goal would be to create Neuralyzer kits

Last edited:

probablyjarrett

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi i am working on a replica of the neuralyzer. do either of you know the size? where can someone who has the neuralyzer take the measurements thank you
You're better off looking through existing threads or starting your own. This is a sale post which was completed four months ago. No one sees your questions here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store