MGC ROTJ DL-44

Buy now for 630.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

CWOODREPLICAS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ROTJ DL-44 - MGC with FM Parts.

For sale is a ROTJ DL-44 MGC with FM Parts. Blaster assembled, painted and lightly weathered to resemble the screen used prop. Light weathering on the handle, and scope, with ‘dust’ embedded onto the body and screws. MGC cocks and dry fires, with working safety but the bolt has been ‘stuck’ as it was loose. Comes with the Stand.

£630 GBP Plus Shipping.

Will Ship Internationally at Buyers Risk - Via UPS.

Happy to ship the blasters internationally, and i have been fortunate in the past of shipping an RO-17 from UK to US, an airsoft pistol to France, several blasters to Germany and one blaster to Australia. But this will be AT YOUR OWN RISK, if it doesn’t arrive or gets destroyed, you will not be eligible for a refund. We will discuss the best way to send it and both agree on a description/HS code.

UPDATE - I have successfully shipped the DH-17 blaster via UPS to the USA. It has taken 4 days and had no customs issues. Im therefore more confident I can get the two DL-44s shipped to the US also.

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14,943
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CWOODREPLICAS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If the item gets returned to you would you refund the purchase price?
I would refund it without loss on my behalf. AKA, id refund the purchase price yes, but not postage or insurance etc. I

f they inspect and damage it (unlikely) then I would assess the cost to repair and take that off - though I highly doubt that'd happen as these are quite solid/durable.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CWOODREPLICAS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE - DH-17 has successfully made it to the USA and is out for delivery today. Im more confident I can ship the two DL-44s successfully to the USA Now. Unsure about other world locations, but UPS seems to be alright with it.

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought this metal DH-17 blaster from CWOODREPLICAS and it got over here to the US in 4 days without any issues from the UK. I’m surprised no one has jumped on the ROTJ MGC DL-44 as you don’t see them finished for under $1k that much so it’s a great deal.
326E48E4-133B-49F2-A064-E718F1D62B60.jpeg

free bump :)

NathanM

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's the exchange rate plus the shipping expense. If I was still iving in the UK I'd defintiely do it.

Prop Store