Done / Completed MGC Mauser Resin Grips

Buy now for 20.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
2 questions

1) do you have a picture of the hardware?
And
2) what will the black ones look like?

Looks great!
I just added a photo of the black grips in the original post.

I don't happen to have any spare hardware, but if you search ebay for Mauser c96 grip hardware it should come up.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd be in for a set - if they came with hardware. The cheap ones on ebay are too small for the MGC countersunk holes on the grips, have you found ones that fit?

I did a search on ebay recently and I didn't find the ones I've purchased in the past.
Once I find another, reliable source, I can post that information.

It does look like the MGC hardware is a little larger than the standard nut and escutcheon. If there is enough interest, I can always try machining these.