Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
MGC Grips.JPG MGC Grips Flip Side.JPG

Black:
Black MGC Grips.JPG Black MGC Grips Flipped.JPG

Originals:
IMG_1414.JPG

I have received a few emails about these grips, so I am thinking about doing another run.

These were used on most all of the Luke or Han Blasters. The only exception is the Han ANH Hero and ROTJ Stembridge blasters.

The idea is to replace your old, number 9 grips with these plain ones.
The original steel hardware can be re-used with these or can be purchased on ebay.

A set will be $28 shipped anywhere in the US. If you're purchasing more than one set, feel free to send me a pm or email for a shipping quote.
Each set is $20.

If you're interested in getting a set, please post a reply with the number of sets needed and their color or colors (i.e. One set - Brown).

Thanks. ;)

List:

1. Edraven99 (2x brown - Paid/Shipped 12/6)
2. elro2k (1x brown - Paid/Shipped 12/1)
3. DarthWilder (1x brown - Paid 12/1)
4. Spare
5. Spare
6. Spare

Last edited:
I'm looking at November 12th to start work on a new mold. If anyone else is interested in getting a set of grips, please post a reply with the number of sets needed. Thanks ;)

I poured the second half of the mold this afternoon. The first half of the mold looks good.
I'll finish up the mold in a couple of days. With some luck, I should have the first pull done before Thanksgiving. :)

The first pull looks very good, but there's plenty of air pockets near the bottom of each grip, so I've modified the top of the mold and will try again tonight. If I get some successful pulls tomorrow, I'll start sending out pm's for payment either tomorrow or Friday.

Have a great Thanksgiving, guys! ;)

This is just a quick update.
I've been modifying the mold and I'm hoping to finish up the modifications tonight.
So far, I have one good pull that I'll be cleaning up tonight. I'm hoping that I will get another good pull today. Stay tuned. ;)

A final wave went out today.
I will be working on spare grip sets this week. If anyone else is interested in getting a set or two, feel free to post a reply or send me a pm. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back