MF DOOM mask help

NUNMAKER

Hello, just wondering if any of you fine folks can tell me what exact headband this mask is using in this picture? I’ve found a couple similar on welding helmets but not exact, trying to get as close to the original as possible. Thanks
D4FB9C4F-C4F7-4039-B2BB-DA8A8C7EDB34.jpeg

No DOOM fans in here or am I posting in the wrong place?
I wouldn't say that...seems to me that this type of "headband" might be from welding face mask, hospital face mask, safety helmet, climbing helmet, or something that the production modified to achieve the look in the pic you've posted:unsure:

I wouldn't say that...seems to me that this type of "headband" might be from welding face mask, hospital face mask, safety helmet, climbing helmet, or something that the production modified to achieve the look in the pic you've posted:unsure:
Yeah I’m almost certain it’s from a welding helmet or face shield of some sort. This particular mask was made in the late 90s early 00s. Think I’m going to have to just stumble upon one organically one day at a yard sale one day

I've always loved the rusted mouth mask of his early days.

I just miss the MF'er. RIP Bad Metal Fingers, gone one year already this past Halloween/Doom's Day.

I've always loved the rusted mouth mask of his early days.

I just miss the MF'er. RIP Bad Metal Fingers, gone one year already this past Halloween/Doom's Day.
The Hi Res pictures of the rusted mask that came out after he died were amazing! It looked like the mask saw some good times RIP

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back