"metamorphosis Surgery Addict"

MANGA PREDATOR

one of my favorite Grail. my Commission piece.

kits sculpt by Takayuki Takeya, stand about 24" tall, Produce by Fewture in the 90s.

Extreme details, beware!

subject 人造人間.

手術中

"Metamorphosis Addict"

Operation in Progress
:Surgery Addict:

what u'all think?

2ceofvr.jpg

243grwh.jpg

ngyddt.jpg

r10k8o.jpg

29wtu7k.jpg

28tjadx.jpg

2mob71y.jpg

fvvhoo.jpg

2i07z3m.jpg

with flash

sm3yva.jpg

5zqlfm.jpg.gif

118g7xl.jpg

1z18zl5.jpg

11kjamx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, um I dont know what to think. It looks cool, but at the same time creeps me the **** out!! Im actually at a loss here. Very creepy!

I sooooo remember this piece! Always thought it was wild! Missed my chance to pick one up years ago from Monsters In Motion. Thanks for posting the great shots!

I'll have to check. I have the order sheet somewhere. I went with the M-1 Licensed Endo, A Hal 9000 and a Gray-Zon's Delefuente T-800 Endo.

Excellent stuff and I like the extra's that you have added. A great kit, not for the squeamish, and here is my version grabbed back in 1997 :D

P1030918.jpg

csoldier

nicely done, how much u pay for the kit in 97? where did u get the small papers on the base?

Hi, I think it cost about UK £170.00 (about US $260.00 with today's exchange rate) which was about right for Fewture kits back then, maybe a bit more, I can't remember. I got it from a small independent dealer (it is an original :) ) so it may have been a little bit cheaper given the size and complexity than a hobby shop may have sold it for.

The papers are actual books reduced down on a colour photocopier and reprinted out, one was of an anatomy manual.

Stone slabs are resin and the big base I had hanging around.

One of my favourite kits.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back