metal predator in southampton

b0nd

my mum and dad just got back from a break in southampton, they went to the mall and said outside a cafe called the shed there was a lifesize metal/steel predator holding a spear with an alien head on it. ive tried looking round the net for it but cant find it so was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of it, cheers.

Might be one of these...

1533_predator_statue_scrap_metal_1.jpg

predator2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man.. i saw this picture a while back..not sure where it is but sounds like the one your folks seen metal predator

just shew them that pic and they said its very similar to that, my dad spoke to the owner and she said she paid £2500 for it and it took over 2 years for the maker to build it!

There is a seller on the F.A.C.T.S convention of these metal preds.

I don't know if he's a UK or Belgium based but I've seen it up close and its a work of art.

He even has a picture on his stand of Ian Whyte with the metal pred and believe me, the metal pred is far bigger :)

my mum and dad just got back from a break in southampton, they went to the mall and said outside a cafe called the shed there was a lifesize metal/steel predator holding a spear with an alien head on it. ive tried looking round the net for it but cant find it so was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of it, cheers.

I work there. This is the actual sculpture in the Mall outside Costa, snapped it on my mobile for you. I'm tempted to get my Pred on and get my pic taken with it. :(

n567675080_2600520_15280.jpg

predsculpture2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back