Limited Run Metal Jyn Erso A180 Blaster from Adamentium Studios ********** 2nd RUN Taking Deposits

KillerofSaints

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We at Adamentium Studios are doing a run of museum quality replica of Jyn Erso's A180 Blaster from Rogue One.

The Blaster is based off a metal P08 Luger replica base and all other parts machined and milled by hand. As always we only sell them fully finished and no kits will be available.

Pricing is to be $400 plus shipping. Please note your countries laws for replica firearms as we will ship but won't be held responsible for customs issues.

The List will be first come first served with deposits.

Shipping for international customers will be from our Canadian shop for US orders shipping will be out of Houston.

Prototype Photos:

IMG_6680.JPGIMG_8515.JPG

First Run:
1. EnaSwede(Paid)
2. Portumac (Paid)
3. RHINOACTUAL (Paid)
4. Rogue Nugget (Deposit Paid) Final Invoice Sent
5. ECOLI (Paid)
6. EasternBloc (Paid)
7. Cyberblock (Paid)
8. mtrixman (Deposit Paid) (AM)
9. fonzie22 (Deposit Paid) (AM)
10. Starbuc (Deposit Paid)
11. Asavage (Deposit Paid)
12.bbmchl (Deposit Paid)
13.CalamitysChild (Deposit Paid)

SECOND RUN:

Production pics:

IMG_1535.jpegIMG_1563.jpeg
d919f6f70327721115af58e8f506f9de.jpg

IMG_6680.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_3215.JPG

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_1563.jpeg

IMG_1535.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: Metal Jyn Erso A180 Blaster from Adamentium Studios

We at Adamentium Studios are doing a run of museum quality replica of Jyn Erso's A180 Blaster from Rogue One.

The Blaster is based off a metal P08 Luger replica base and all other parts machined and milled by hand. As always we only sell them fully finished and no kits will be available.

Pricing is to be determined but estimate is around $400 plus shipping

The List will be first come first served with deposits.

Shipping for international customers will be from our Canadian shop for US orders shipping will be out of Houston.

Prototype Photos:

View attachment 814552View attachment 814553

Please put me down for one. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the price I would be interested in one shipped to Germany

I already have the luger, would you be willing to sell just the add on parts? Glad to see someome taking this on in metal.

Please put my name down as well.

I am in as well, love ur work

Thanks guys you're added to the list.

I already have the luger, would you be willing to sell just the add on parts? Glad to see someome taking this on in metal.

We don't do kits but also the gun itself needs to be milled to have the barrel attach, the screws are functional on the back end and have to be tapped, as well as cut down the surround on the gun where the safety is.

Please add me to the list.
Thanks!

Terry

Add me too.

The metal you’re using that wraps the top rear look to brassy. I thought it looked more like a dark steel. Do you have a good image to educate me better on the melal color choice?

Metal Jyn Erso A180 Blaster from Adamentium Studios

Add me too.

The metal you’re using that wraps the top rear look to brassy. I thought it looked more like a dark steel. Do you have a good image to educate me better on the melal color choice?

It’s aluminum that’s been weathered.

Again it’s a prototype we are still dialing things in a bit. But it’s not the same as the black weathering on the lower section of the barrel.

a5d7ef475e64ffa5e358e18a039874e1.jpg
e3b4359c873a46b4af670c6c1ca5233f.jpg

Here's a screen grab from the movie of the other side of the pistol if it helps.

1.jpg

When are you expecting to start taking deposits? And how much will the deposit be?

Here is my two cents I'll throw out there while you are dialing things in.

To me (IMHO) the brightness of the barrel makes me believe it is aluminum. The fold over piece at the top looks like a steel alloy sheet metal like this.

I also think the elongated piece under the barrel is another type of steel or steel alloy. Just naturally a tad bit darker than the top piece due to different sourcing (one being sheet and the other not).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back