metal helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

miniTANK

hello! i am from Latvia (european)! this mask i made for role games and airsoft games! from metal! its realy heavy! ))

DSC01967.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

miniTANK

I have added a photo still! With anybody I do not compete, it is my idea there was to itself a helmet!! But a site at you here very class!

MasterAnubis

Looks like someoone beat MasterAnubis to the punch on the metal working bio.
Yep. :D

I wasn't planning on painting mine like this one is preped for. I was needing many more man hours into it and another welder to finish mine properly. Anyway, I did put that idea on hold

This one certainly looks heeeaaaavvvvyyy.

miniTANK

Heavy - in sense on weight! Weighs almost 2кg! I do not know as in it I will play)))))))))) the head will fall off!