Want to Buy Metal casting for NON prop related project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rjaykus

I am an great need of someone who can take a plaster negative imprint of my late son's hand and make a metal positive. I need this in order to make an impression in a commemorative glass piece I having made for him. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If I had these skills, I'd do this for free for a fellow RPF member. Also hope someone will do this for you...

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for you, I asked around with my contacts but couldn't find anyone who can do this. You could try cold casting it to have it while you find someone to do it for you. I'd replicate the negative imprint and use it as a mold to cold cast it.