1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Metal casting for NON prop related project

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by rjaykus, Jul 20, 2015.

1. rjaykus

rjaykus Member

I am an great need of someone who can take a plaster negative imprint of my late son's hand and make a metal positive. I need this in order to make an impression in a commemorative glass piece I having made for him. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

2. dannylopuz

dannylopuz Sr Member

This is so beautiful, bumping this up, I hope you find what you're looking for.

3. TomVDJ

TomVDJ Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If I had these skills, I'd do this for free for a fellow RPF member. Also hope someone will do this for you...

dannylopuz likes this.
  4. rjaykus

rjaykus Member

Thank you both.

5. rjaykus

rjaykus Member

Anybody? Please?

6. dannylopuz

dannylopuz Sr Member

Bump for you, I asked around with my contacts but couldn't find anyone who can do this. You could try cold casting it to have it while you find someone to do it for you. I'd replicate the negative imprint and use it as a mold to cold cast it.