Limited Run Metal Blade Runner Blaster Based on AndersEFP Design

I am starting to wonder if the licensed version on the horizon put the kybosh on this. I am sitting on a screwed up build of his Etsy kit in hopes of getting metal parts. My screw up not his,the kit is wonderful

I am starting to wonder if the licensed version on the horizon put the kybosh on this. I am sitting on a screwed up build of his Etsy kit in hopes of getting metal parts. My screw up not his,the kit is wonderful
which licensed version are you referring to?

Thanks,

I'll bet they are going to cost a pretty penny. They don't look any different then the last ones.

This kit would put the kybosh on those.

Good to see you are alright! Life does have a way of working its way into, well, life. :)

Last edited:
Hey there, definitely interested so please add me to the list, just waiting on final price and availability. Would love to make a World Con version with one of these kits!

Last edited:
Sign me up as interested too please, just finished my own 3D Printed Version with 100+ Hours of Work. Been searching for a Metal Version EVERYWHERE!

Sign me up as interested too please, just finished my own 3D Printed Version with 100+ Hours of Work. Been searching for a Metal Version EVERYWHERE!

I'm finally at the stage to start perpetrations on my run for the Metal Blade Runner Blaster based on AndersEFP designs, I have a build log of this project HERE that is now just over a year in the making.

This run will be made in batches of 5 at a time due to the work involved and my own sanity.

The run(s) will be for a DIY Kit made of Pewter and Resin cast of Anders design of Deckard Blade Runner Blaster. I encourage you to have a look at the build log to see how this blaster kit differs from other available kits and the changes Anders has made for this project that differ from his files that are available on Thingiverse

This is an image of the Prototype.
View attachment 1595068
View attachment 1595069

The main parts are cast Pewter, all the Black parts are cast Resin. This includes a resin cast Cylinder, I know a lot of you want a metal Cylinder but its just not possible for me to make one in metal. I hope this decision reflects in the price of the kit. The Barrel will be Aluminium. Also included are the Amber grips and x5 44. Special rounds. The rounds will look real with un-struck primers! they are however 100% inert. As I am in the UK I am forced to follow local law so the rounds will have a hole drilled in the side... once in the Cylinder you wont see them. Electronics for the mag and green side lights are also supplied. All holes will be drilled and tapped and bolts/screws are included.
View attachment 1577045

I will update this post as it nears completion with more detailed info. I'm looking to price the kit at £350 (this could change) shipping will be an additional cost.

Interest List.

MandoJedi
userd1402
pnag
Greenkenzie
DarthWilder

Lovecrafty
Hirohawa
BROTHERFOSTER
strategicgfy
Fett_Ish - PARTS

Davidishida
seekerofgiants
BlindVoyeur
ObscureReferenc
electrophunk

Cadiva
gizmo
Gflash
E60flip345
tennantlim - PARTS

Paul FSebastian
comicguy13
propmainiac
funboy1013xx
xxBlackElvisxx

AliKarimi
Bishop6
ManchegoVariant
DudePerfect
Ryan Clinton

BonesAreDollars
sideous
Stoked I made the list. Cant wait!

I'm finally at the stage to start perpetrations on my run for the Metal Blade Runner Blaster based on AndersEFP designs, I have a build log of this project HERE that is now just over a year in the making.

This run will be made in batches of 5 at a time due to the work involved and my own sanity.

The run(s) will be for a DIY Kit made of Pewter and Resin cast of Anders design of Deckard Blade Runner Blaster. I encourage you to have a look at the build log to see how this blaster kit differs from other available kits and the changes Anders has made for this project that differ from his files that are available on Thingiverse

This is an image of the Prototype.
View attachment 1595068
View attachment 1595069

The main parts are cast Pewter, all the Black parts are cast Resin. This includes a resin cast Cylinder, I know a lot of you want a metal Cylinder but its just not possible for me to make one in metal. I hope this decision reflects in the price of the kit. The Barrel will be Aluminium. Also included are the Amber grips and x5 44. Special rounds. The rounds will look real with un-struck primers! they are however 100% inert. As I am in the UK I am forced to follow local law so the rounds will have a hole drilled in the side... once in the Cylinder you wont see them. Electronics for the mag and green side lights are also supplied. All holes will be drilled and tapped and bolts/screws are included.
View attachment 1577045

I will update this post as it nears completion with more detailed info. I'm looking to price the kit at £350 (this could change) shipping will be an additional cost.

Interest List.

MandoJedi
userd1402
pnag
Greenkenzie
DarthWilder

Lovecrafty
Hirohawa
BROTHERFOSTER
strategicgfy
Fett_Ish - PARTS

Davidishida
seekerofgiants
BlindVoyeur
ObscureReferenc
electrophunk

Cadiva
gizmo
Gflash
E60flip345
tennantlim - PARTS

Paul FSebastian
comicguy13
propmainiac
funboy1013xx
xxBlackElvisxx

AliKarimi
Bishop6
ManchegoVariant
DudePerfect
Ryan Clinton

BonesAreDollars
sideous
DaveChaos definitely excited to see this move forward! They look AWESOME!!! Please sign me up.Thanks

Interested! I have pewter parts finished for everything except the Steyr receiver. Any chance of just buying a casting of that one piece?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back