METAL BATMAN PANTHER BELT BUCKLE PROJECT

Henry Wayne

Hi Guys,

I've just finish making the resin prototype for my Panther Belt Buckle project. :lol

Here are the pics:

pantherbuckle1.jpg

pantherbuckle2.jpg

I have used pics of the screen used Panther Buckle as reference to make the machanism, though the parts is not 100% screen accurate but the way the machanism works is more or less the same. :p :lol

pantherbuckle3.jpg

pantherbuckle4.jpg

Inserting the clasp of the belt into the buckle.

pantherbuckle6.jpg

The hooks of the Buckle will locks up the clasp.

pantherbuckle8.jpg

To release the clasp from the buckle, press both the switch on the top and the bottom of the buckle and the hook will goes up and the belt will release. ;)

pantherbuckle9.jpg

Looking good? :lol

This Panther Belt Buckle will be made in diecast metal and will have a nice and shinny black coating. I will pass this prototype to the metal factory once I have the final refinning work done. ;)

I will have the test shot finished metal product probably in June. I will post pics by then. ;)

Thanks for looking..

Henry :D

oh jeeze. i would love a working resin version just for wearing with a nylon belt on my pants... wowo that is AMAZING....

working props are always the best.
-Scott

Lesternessman, Punisher, Azuma, SirJediKnightTim and Boba Frett,

Thanks for your kind words guys.. I am glad to know that you like the resin prototype.. :lol

I'll post pics of the finished Metal Panther Buckle when I have it on hand.. :D

Any metal photos yet?

<div class='quotetop'>(Henry Wayne @ Apr 13 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]1225736[/snapback]</div>
Lesternessman, Punisher, Azuma, SirJediKnightTim and Boba Frett,

Thanks for your kind words guys.. I am glad to know that you like the resin prototype.. :lol

I'll post pics of the finished Metal Panther Buckle when I have it on hand.. :D
[/b]

Hi Guys,

I have just received the test Panther Buckle from the metal factory.. :p

This test shot Buckle is not chromed yet but will give you an idea how the final product will looks like after it is Black Chromed. :D

Here are the pics:

buckletest1.jpg

buckletest2.jpg

The four screws on the back will be hidden well on the final product so that they won't scratch your Bat Armour when you wear on the belt. ;) Also there will be holes drilled at the back of the clip arms on the final product for attaching the Buckle to the Panther belt straps, I will show you how to do it when I post the final finished pics of the Panther Buckle. :p

buckletest3.jpg

buckletest4.jpg

buckletest5.jpg

buckletest6.jpg

Looking Good so far??? :lol

Still needs to do a little final tuning on the locking mechanism and a little refining work on the clips arms and it will be ready for productions.. LOL.. :lol

I should be able to post finished pics of my Panther Buckle in about 10 days..

Cheers..

Henry :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back