Meta-Crisis Doctor T-shirt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I found a perfect match at Topman a year ago. Never seen another just like it before or since.

I found a perfect match at Topman a year ago. Never seen another just like it before or since.
Can you please post some pics of it? I'm searching ebay and I've got nothing.
The topman USA website has a lot of choices, this one seems pretty accurate:
http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33059&storeId=13051&productId=2600275&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207491&parent_categoryId=207478&pageSize=200&refinements=category~[235528|207491]&noOfRefinements=1
Is this similar to yours?

Last edited:

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The burgundy classic crew t-shirt is close, but not really the right color EXACTLY. It'll definitely work, though. Here's mine.

The sleeves have a weird turn-up design, but you can't see them when you're wearing the jacket.

The burgundy classic crew t-shirt is close, but not really the right color EXACTLY. It'll definitely work, though. Here's mine.

The sleeves have a weird turn-up design, but you can't see them when you're wearing the jacket.
Sounds good, thank you so much for your help!