Messiah Predator: New Super Black Predator Concept

berserk wolf

Just a short character bio on Messiah.
"A member of the Berserker Predator's clan, Messiah is the genocidal loose cannon of the clan. He takes pride in hunting the regular Yautja. Over the decades, he has developed a superiority complex and believes that he and the other Super Black Predator clans are master hunters of the galaxy and the regular Yautja are as inferior as humans and must be wiped out. He believes that humans and Xenomorphs are not the ultimate prey; it is other Yaujta. Messiah has over two dozen Yautja skulls in his trophy room. Upon capturing them, he injects them with various neurotoxins that cause the Yautja to hallucinate. Messiah then uses his brute strength to tear off their limbs. Those who over come the nuerotoxins and fight back, they get a taste of Messiah's shotgun-style plasma caster."

Here's my picture of him. He has various elements of multiple bios and attached to the bottom of it is the lower jaw and mandibles of a regular Predator. Color scheme for his armor and skin, I do not know yet. As for his dreads, I'm taking the Berserker route, traditional black with highlights (maybe a dark purple?). Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys and girls!

MessiahPredator.jpg

maybe bulk up the chest and leg area a bit. the arms are a little too big for the body.nice back story. I'd also like to see the super black in a dark brown paint up. love the back story,reminds me of a gladiaror pred,always looking for a challenge.

Very interesting character, perhaps him and Zeyatei may get along? Zeyatei is a bit of a psychopath, his favorite prey are other yautja. He could possibly talk Zey into being on their side and slaughtering the others lol. Hes a bit of a hybrid of the two, however he mostly takes after the superpreds. Zey is also massive due to a genetic deformity(sp?) lol. Anyways awesome character, most of Kyras clan could be mistaken as the superpreds because of their tipped dreads XD

Very interesting character, perhaps him and Zeyatei may get along? Zeyatei is a bit of a psychopath, his favorite prey are other yautja. He could possibly talk Zey into being on their side and slaughtering the others lol. Hes a bit of a hybrid of the two, however he mostly takes after the superpreds. Zey is also massive due to a genetic deformity(sp?) lol. Anyways awesome character, most of Kyras clan could be mistaken as the superpreds because of their tipped dreads XD

Haha! They could be hunting /sparring partners! lol

Haha female Yaujta actual flock to Messiah lol. He has two female scout Preds. Hm...I gota draw those two now! XD

lmao nice. Would probably deter Kyra tho XD she's easily deterred from a male if they're flocked by females haha, but she's really shy to begin with anyways. Id like to see the pics anyway ^w^ I dont think many would go for Zeyatei lol, then again he likes to keep his whereabouts unknown to others.

lmao nice. Would probably deter Kyra tho XD she's easily deterred from a male if they're flocked by females haha, but she's really shy to begin with anyways. Id like to see the pics anyway ^w^ I dont think many would go for Zeyatei lol, then again he likes to keep his whereabouts unknown to others.

I think that is Messiah's weak point, since he has a superiority complex. He's really cocky

being cocky isnt always a bad thing lol. might deter some opponents that may actually win the fight. :p
Messiah is looking very good i must say. really enjoy the idea of a shotgun styled plasma caster cannon. lol. sounds bad@$$.
Messiah sounds like a very worthy adversary to stalk down and hunt :p
and stalk Vor' shall (aka gunna be keepin an eye on the updates ;) lol)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back