Merry Christmas and a happy new year

ZAP

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all the Members of this forum of knowledge and sharing

:love

if all politicians had this way of sharing, I'm sure the world would be a much better place

thanks to you all

Back at ya bro, Merry Christmas to all you guys here, and i DO mean ALL, even the ones that think i stink lol, hope you all have a great day and get what you wished for!

lee

Merry Christmas to everyone here from a shadow stormtrooper!

1520603_10202812124134816_1224575137_n.jpg

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all the People in this nice place!!!

I dont know if Ican write in spanish, but....

Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo a todo el mundo!!!!
Que siga avanzando el modelismo!!! ( y Star Wars más aun!)
:love

Luis

Merry Christmas! May your days be filled with lots of free build time, your pockets full of money for donor kits, and your hearts full of kindness. May you never run out of Haribo Piratos, Brennevin, Van Winkle Rye, and patience!

And the same back to all! I have a week off and have already made some SS Model progress. Hope you all have some time off too!

Making the most of it Lee, working on the Bwing, huge amounts of putty work, priming, and more putty work, but its getting cleaner, should have a good assembly done by the time i have to get back to the grindstone!

lee

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back