"Men Into Space" U.S. Air Force Space Suits and Helmet.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Larry Mager

Hi there all!. As I am now at home recovering from an Emergency Triple Heart by-pass, my Beloved wife and BFF Jaqui bought me a book about my all time favorite TV show from when I was a kid: " Men Into Space"!!!! I had the Ideal Toys "Col. Ed McCauley Space Helmet" as I kid and kept it even after I out grew it. After the Emergency Heart scare, I decided to get going on my bucket list and that includes an exact replica of the spacesuits and helmets used in the show. I do know that the helmet were based on the "Bill Jack"MA-2 helmets. These suits and helmets were used in a number of movies ( The Reluctant Astronaut) and TV shows (I Dream of Jeanie and It's about Time). I would like to re-create these items fo my self before I die and I am wondering if any members can help me out with making the helmet as I can do the basic suit. Thank You all in advance. Cheers, Larry

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.