MEN IN BLACK TRI-BARREL - DONE WITH PICS!!!!!

So awesome!
Love it. But I was always a fan of Tommy Lee Jones's gun
View attachment 1040701

Doing this next? =D

Now, tell me more about the bubble and the alien you mentioned. Is there supposed to be an alien in that bubble in the gun that emits energy for the gun?
There's already a thread for this gun. Zombie Killer is currently working on that one and doing a fantastic job! Just search the MIB Pulsar Project thread.

Come On! Run? Run?
futurama fallout fry.jpg

Holy smokes! Where on earth did you find that picture??? Would love to see more of those shots. I've found next to nothing photo-wise on the other side of the gun.

Holy smokes! Where on earth did you find that picture??? Would love to see more of those shots. I've found next to nothing photo-wise on the other side of the gun.

+1 , that picture is awesome, would love to see more, especially the front of the barrels. Just as an FIY that is the prop that was in the trunk of the Ford POS and the one Will Smith picks up and racks the slide on. The cast i have is not from that gun, unfortunately ; )

Hope they helped. I think I downloaded those from Rick Gamez's website when it was up. Rick built the originals. That's him holding the gun. --Ed

I’m playing around with Spaz Stix Mirror Chrome lately. I think this will be what I end up going with. Here’s a couple shots of it on a toy gun I had. I’ll post a video link to show the look as well. I’m wondering if it even would need a topcoat. This is by far the best metallic paint I’ve ever used. You can touch is seconds after spraying and it doesn’t leave fingerprints or stay wet. It’s incredible! This was with minimal prep work, and some parts of it weren’t as glossy as the Tri-Barrel will be, which should help. I’m waiting to see how it handles the 2K clear coat once that shows up in the mail.
7A598333-14A8-49BB-A015-C503BDF6A120.jpeg
C5D99B16-7B48-4618-8320-763A4E1EF731.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back