Men in Black - "Tiffany" Cardboard Cutout

I was planning on selling this to a user called "dellamorte". But it appears as though they have backed out as I have no heard from them for a few weeks. If anyone knows that user and can get in touch with them, please let them know I'm planning on moving on to the next interested party.

If anyone is interested in this, please PM me an offer.

I will probably start an official post in the Junkyard soon.

And it has been sold to a friend. Thanks guys.

I will leave it up to him with what to do with it, whether he keeps it private or posts more pictures or recreates it will be up to him.

That is correct.

I still look back at this whole thing and honestly can't believe I ever had it in my possession. Just a very cool couple of turn of events.

crazy what you pull out of dumpsters around old prop trucks. most industry prop folks are packrats... and they sometimes wait years to clean a truck and possibly decades to clean a cage or storage unit right before the get ready for a new production and the domino effect of built up ***** needs to be rotated with stuff going in a dumpster.. happens ALL THE TIME.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back