Men in Black Pulse Plaster Firing build.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I hope you guys like this.

I took a toy MIB pulse blaster and fitted it with a custom electronic flash unit to shoot blue colored flame balls from the barrel. using flash cotton, paper and a spark cap the gun works!! uses 1 AA battery to shoot a blue ball of flame about 30 to 40 feet and it similar to the end of MIB 1 when they shoot down the bug's ship. I also added some LED's to spice it up :)

Luckily I was able to modify the trigger and one of the buttons to use as safety.

Video to come tonight, going to film it outside, it's quite loud (like a big cap gun)

72rpn9.jpg

8xoro2.jpg

30xk7lc.jpg

Link isn't working. I wonder if any members own the original guns or castings of them besides the obvious ones.

hahah thanks guys, its def a fun build, im going to play with the fire a bit, it should be a blue hue but given i shot it in my apartment i wasn't able to really shoot it well. lol at least my wall-e and B9 didn't catch fire, im really stoked you guys dig it.

Being an old magician I heartily applaud anything that shoots flash paper and cotton!

I love it!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back