Men in Black Pulse Plaster Firing build.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I hope you guys like this.

I took a toy MIB pulse blaster and fitted it with a custom electronic flash unit to shoot blue colored flame balls from the barrel. using flash cotton, paper and a spark cap the gun works!! uses 1 AA battery to shoot a blue ball of flame about 30 to 40 feet and it similar to the end of MIB 1 when they shoot down the bug's ship. I also added some LED's to spice it up :)

Luckily I was able to modify the trigger and one of the buttons to use as safety.

Video to come tonight, going to film it outside, it's quite loud (like a big cap gun)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rusty85

Sr Member
Wow, that turned out great man, nice job on it! If only they'd release a replica of this gun...

Rusty85

Sr Member
Link isn't working. I wonder if any members own the original guns or castings of them besides the obvious ones.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hahah thanks guys, its def a fun build, im going to play with the fire a bit, it should be a blue hue but given i shot it in my apartment i wasn't able to really shoot it well. lol at least my wall-e and B9 didn't catch fire, im really stoked you guys dig it.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Being an old magician I heartily applaud anything that shoots flash paper and cotton!

I love it!!!