Men in Black International Props (MIB 4)

Agent A

Men in Black International Props (MIB 4)

We are back in business and BACK IN BLACK, MIB Fandom!

I will kick off the thread with the new standard issue MIB Sunglasses:

The sunglasses are made by the brand POLICE, and it looks to me like they might be the model Storm Light 1. Product code: SPL7160U28 with the black frame and black lenses. The sunglasses in the trailer definitely have a glossy finish, but it's hard to tell from the website if this model has the glossy finish as well. Could be a bit off on the exact model, but time will tell!

Available here:
STORM LIGHT 1

And look what is back! Not sure how I feel about the neuralyzer.

Attachments

• D8737BCB-7DB4-4D16-BF20-5A08316CFA39.png
    D8737BCB-7DB4-4D16-BF20-5A08316CFA39.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 753
  • 14EBF06C-50C4-4840-9480-FC00924F5181.png
    14EBF06C-50C4-4840-9480-FC00924F5181.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 747
And look what is back! Not sure how I feel about the neuralyzer.
Yes! At first glance I didn't know how I felt about the modified noisy cricket and neuralyzer either, but I think they could've done much worse! So, I kind of like them. I like that they stayed true to the originals in little things we've seen so far. It was a very nice surprise considering I was expecting an all out spin off.

Last edited:
It actually looks like they use the black frames with blue lenses but not the fading blue lenses they show on their site. I don't think they have these exact glasses on their site for sale.

Not digging the neuralyzer but I do kinda like the crickets. They have the old style pistol trigger guard. Some of the other guns look Ok. The ones at the beginning of the trailer look not so good to me. The shotgun pretty much looks like a chrome pump shotgun. Ill take the wait and see approach.

And of course, I am very happy to see the return of the Hamilton Ventura as the standard issue MIB watch!

The watch shots I've seen on him so far show a watch significantly larger, but with the shape of the classic Ventura (unlike the XL in MIB3). The best approximation I can make so far is that he is wearing the Ventura Automatic on a black strap instead of the brown.

The Ventura Auto comes in at 21mm versus the classic quartz at 17mm, so it lines up in my book.

Available here:
Ventura - Auto | Hamilton watch

However, it looks to me like she is wearing a smaller black face version. So, perhaps she is wearing the classic black face Hamilton Quartz Ventura. The watch still looks large, but it may be because of her smaller wrist.

Available here:
Ventura - Quartz | Hamilton watch

H24411732_1_8.jpg

Of course as in previous movies, we may be seeing more than one model variation of the Hamilton Ventura making an appearance. And I love it!

It actually looks like they use the black frames with blue lenses but not the fading blue lenses they show on their site. I don't think they have these exact glasses on their site for sale.

Not digging the neuralyzer but I do kinda like the crickets. They have the old style pistol trigger guard. Some of the other guns look Ok. The ones at the beginning of the trailer look not so good to me. The shotgun pretty much looks like a chrome pump shotgun. Ill take the wait and see approach.
At first I wasn't really digging the guns because they look ridiculous (particularly the outrageously huge ones), but then I remembered that they all looked ridiculous and outrageously huge at first. lol. After watching the trailer a few times, they've already growing on me and I love them. I also how many different guns there are! There's so many different styles. Very cool. I'm not expecting International to come anywhere close to the original MIB, nor even MIB 3, but it's already exceeded my expectations from when it was announced! We shall see indeed, but this trailer gives me hope, and I'm excited.

I think I need to see what the rest of the neuralyzer does and see how it functions before I decide. I do like the led section. I also like the noisy cricket. I appreciate the grip detail.

I couldn't really see the neuralizer...at least I don't remember it ;) But the Noisy Cricket wasn't bad. I was just messaging ThinkGeek about it today. Looking for some nice prop replicas now.

I couldn't really see the neuralizer...at least I don't remember it ;) But the Noisy Cricket wasn't bad. I was just messaging ThinkGeek about it today. Looking for some nice prop replicas now.
There’s a pic in the second post. Check it out!

The thin glasses on the boat looks like Police Highway TWO 5 spl636. It looks like they put a film over the lenses. It covers the lens rim.

police two 5 slp636 comp.jpg

Last edited:
Some better quality screenshots

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.15.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.15.15 AM.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 464
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.15.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.15.30 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 493
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.17.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.17.06 AM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 519
The highway 8's in gold don't have the bow and look right but don't have the correct color lenses. Maybe they just flattened the bow down a bit.

I think the black glasses are actually Westwing 4's. The storm lights are too thin at the arms looking from the front. The westwing blacks don't seem to have as much bow on top but the dark Havana do so they must not be 100% from one to the other.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back