Men in Black 3- 2012 Standard Issue (CANCELED)

postmortem01

Studio Art & Technology is proud to announce the first in a line of replica props from Men in Black 3.

Firstly, we’d like to thank you for welcoming us to the RPF. We are very new to the retail end of things but look forward to continuing onto other licensed replicas in the near future. Our flagship product from the Men in Black 3 line of replica props is the MIB – 2012 Standard Issue.

Some upcoming products we will be releasing are:
• 2012 Particle Randomizer (Agent J)
• 2012 Neuralyzer
• 2012 Shotgun
• Time Jump Device
• 1969 Series 1 Deatomizer
• 1969 Small Fry

We are very sorry about the website issues this weekend. We were having technical difficulties with our credit card acceptance. The problem should be corrected shortly.

We will be posting additional product photos this morning to our site. Please check back with our store page for more info.

Studio Art & Technology: Store
std_issue_side.jpg

std_issue_angle.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Men in Black 3 - 2012 Standard Issue

The Shotgun we made for the film had a working trigger that caused a muzzle flash from the LED in the tip. In the end, the shotgun was not used like that.

Judging by the sheer beauty of the Standard Issue, all i can say is i cannot wait to see the rest of the line!

Fantastic start and entry into the replica retail market - I can foresee great things from you guys!

Thanks for helping me spend more of my money!

What would be the best way to buy from the UK? Do you have a UK distributor - eFx?

when do you expect to release the other replicas to the store? primarily the particle randomizer. I 'd like to budget myself according so I know I can get a few of the pieces from the film that i loved.

What the hell is the Particle randomizer? Is it that little gun J carries almost the entire movie??

The Shotgun we made for the film had a working trigger that caused a muzzle flash from the LED in the tip. In the end, the shotgun was not used like that.

If you decide to make a replica of the shotgun and carry over that function, I will personally work towards getting it.

The shotgun is in the general plan. We are intending on producing the Particle Randomizer next. It's the J gun. This would be followed by the 2012 Neuralyzer. Currently, that's the plan.

I have never bought a prop before, being a newbie to the prop world, I truly believe the Neuralyzer should be my first.

I hope the Randomizer isn't as expensive as the standard issue. I would like to be able to afford a replica from the new film.

Last edited:

The company is looking at purchasing a new CNC this year and you guys are not helping me to do this by offering MIB works of art. :cry

I have arranged for a security system upgrade to be installed around the MIB display as it looks like it is now going to be needed. :angry

The Randomizer is much more complicated than the Standard Issue. I hope not as well. We are working on the pricing right now. The problem with the Randomizer is that there are more separate pieces to it than the Standard Issue.

There is nothing "Standard" about the Standard Issue! That thing is beautiful!:love

Your website is done really nice .

That warehouse looks like a killer work area wow!!!

Can a collector get a tour at anyone of your locations?

I hope you guys are putting together a payment plan option. I'd want the whole set!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back