member- JP05 I am waiting for shipping info

Sarcasm. Pure sarcasm. No need to get riled up.

Look my friend, If you think you have the right to be an azz about how I feel
and try to take what I say and call it sarcasm...
YOU dropped the ball when YOU missed the shipping date and YOU broke contact by not answering messages till this topic was formed.

I will Gladly send your item back to you and you can refund my money.
As I truely dont want a prop I am going to look at with distaste because of the transaction.

So you decide,Either man up,accept that you were lax with communication,
stop with your petty posts about what I write,and we continue forward.
OR, you refund my money and I will send you your item back,

Just for kicks and giggles: Say we do decide to ship it back to you for a refund..Are you going to mind it much if I miss the shipping date and stop contact.

Hey all. EASE UP!!!

Steve has replied. He is making good on the deal. He got busy (as we all do). Let it go.

I was the one that suggested to bring this to the board. After Fulcrum got screwed by another member (a newbie but none-the-less), he asked me about Steve and I have never done a deal with him so I suggested posting a thread.

It obviously worked. We got answers to Fulcrums questions.

Let's not throw mud at anyone.

Brad

Very insulting posts. Perhaps justified if there was maybe a month delay but not for this, especially after contacts made.

Maybe when it arrives you can shoot yourself in the foot.

I too am a little floored. The unintended downside of launching such a thread (or saying what was said) is that you invariably stain yourself while trying to draw attention to someone else. So there are lessons for both sides.

+ JP05 has learned that better comms can go a long way. Done.

+ Fulcrum should learn that being patient might be difficult but necessary.

So far, everyone in this thread is telling you to crack open the chill pill bottle. I highly recommend that as well (I eat chill pills like candy). Stop arguing, press the I-believe button, and go with it on this one.

If the deal is good now, then this should stand as some lessons learned for everyone here.

Last edited:
I too am a little floored. The unintended downside of launching such a thread (or saying what was said) is that you invariably stain yourself while trying to draw attention to someone else. So there are lessons for both sides.

+ JP05 has learned that better comms can go a long way.

+ Fulcrum should learn that being patient might be difficult but necessary.

So far, everyone in this thread is telling you to crack open the chill pill bottle. I highly recommend that as well (I eat chill pills like candy). Stop arguing, press the I-believe button, and go with it on this one.

If the deal is good now, then this should stand as some lessons learned for everyone here.

Well stated.

Brad

This is insane.

As I stated in my PM to Fulcrum....I got sidetracked and did not send a tracking # from the UPS store. The package was dropped a day later than I wanted too...but not much else I can do when I get called out work to pick up a sick child.

Should all of this gone in a PM to Fulcrum. Possibly. The item was shipped. I saw no need to update every little detail of the transaction. I am not here o rip someone off, so there was never a doubt in my mind regarding that fact.

Did I MISS his PM he sent. Absolutely. In fact I did not even know about this thread until several people contacted me via pm and phone calls.

I did apologize to fulcrum in a PM. As I will do here publicly. Yeah I missed a PM and I truly apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I come home from work and grade 100+ essays a night as it is finals here. I have little time for much else lately.

The comment about the "names" in my profile were tongue in cheek to the intial post where is was stated "NOWHERE ON MY PROFILE DOES IT SAY ATM OR FREE CASH. " If my sense of humor did not translate into typed words, once again I apologize.

I really do not know what else to say. I think I said all I need to say.

Steve

You have a right to wonder where your stuff is, and you have a right to ask the forum. You even have a right to be sanctimonious about it. But expect to be called out for being that way, especially after JM corrected it all. There's no need to overreact, especially since he is in good standing here.

He was trying to lighten the mood, which I thought was needed considering the tone this thread had taken on. As my dad would say "Lighten up!"

Todd

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back