Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C Vibro Axe

Buy now for 13.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still have hundreds left for those who want to make their own Vibro Axe or Vibro Lance. Or you can use these in your garden/ yard too!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone looking to bulk purchase these is in luck. I've discounted these to the lowest price I can afford.

Remember this part is discontinued so once I sell out these will be gone forever!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I go by saber122 on Ebay. I've had requests to purchase these internationally through Ebay but it's easier to PM me here with your desired QTY. your full name and full mailing address with post code and I can get you a total with exact shipping.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO SELL MY REMAINING STOCK TO GARDEN SUPPLY CENTERS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST AT ALL PLEASE PM ME. THANK YOU!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump.

I ship these worldwide. I keep getting requests on ebay to ship these overseas. Ebay charges a fortune for shipping internationally so if you want one of these (or hopefully more than one) PM me here or on the Replica Prop Forum Facebook page or on Props of the Original Trilogy Props on Facebook page.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
To compliment the INCREDIBLE WORK being done on the Vibro Axe Parts by Ryan Clinton and Cameron, I wanted to bump this thread for anyone else on the hunt for Vibro Axe parts.

These are genuine Melnor Soakers. New old stock.

Prop Store