Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C Vibro Axe

Buy now for 13.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are also great for those who garden too. You know, use them for their intended purpose. hahaha

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
bump. still hundreds left but once those are gone, that's it!

The more you buy the more you save!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK everyone!

So I have marked these down as far as I can afford. These are closeout prices and I want to move as many of them as possible.

Here is a link to purchase these and please consider buying multiples as the more you buy the more you save! You can even use them for their original intention and water your garden/ plants! :D

Purchase One:
$8.00 each plus shipping

Purchase Two:
$7.20 each plus shipping

Purchase Three:
$6.40 each plus shipping

Purchase Four or More:
$5.84 each plus shipping

If you are International PM me with the Quantity you want, your full name, full mailing address with post code, and I will get you a total with exact shipping!

Prop Store