Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C Vibro Axe

Buy now for 13.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can ship to France.

Please PM me your full name, and full mailing address with zip/ post code and I can get you a total with exact shipping.

Cost is $22.00 for 2 soakers plus shipping costs.

Just a reminder for those interested, I am offering bulk purchasing. The more you buy the more you save!

Thanks, Psab Keel

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In an effort to make these available to as many interested parties as possible I am now offering these to international customers via Ebay's Global Shipping Program!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cantina_Dude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
International buyers welcome, so long as they are from Australia or Bermuda? Is this on purpose?
ShippingExclusions.png

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm having issues with the ebay listing for international buyers.

PM me the quantity you want with your full name with full mailing address and zip/ post code and I'll get you a quote.

Last edited:

Prop Store