Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C Vibro Axe

Buy now for 13.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a Rare and Brand New Melnor Soft Flo Soaker, part no. 5330C. This item is an attachment that connects to a standard garden hose to control the flow of water to newly planted growth to allow for maximum hydration without the danger of uprooting.

Star Wars fans will recognize this part from the film Return of the Jedi. This exact item was used on the Vibro Axe Pole Arm Prop carried by Lando Calrissian and other skiff guards from Jabba the Hutt's Court. This part was also used on the Vibro Lance Prop. It is one of the HARDEST pieces to find if you are building this prop.

Sourcing genuine parts for Star Wars prop replicas, especially parts from the original trilogy are getting harder and harder to come by. Don't miss out on your chance to get these before they run out!

Please note that these may have minor surface scratches/ scuffs from storage but are in otherwise brand new/ unused condition. Several pictures show how this part can be modified by the buyer to be added to a Vibro Axe Prop.

THESE ARE $18 SHIPPED IN THE U.S. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE PM ME FOR ADDITIONAL COSTS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!

I AM ALSO CONSIDERING BULK PURCHASING DISCOUNTS AS WELL FOR THOSE MAKING MULTIPLE AXES/ LANCES! PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM replied.

I have 300 plus of these left! Would it interest anyone if I offered bulk discounts for ordering multiples?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available for those in need! I ship worldwide with exact shipping. I am open to offering discounts for ordering multiples too!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How about:

1-4 qty. $11.00 each

5-9 qty. $9.50 each

10 qty. or more $8.00 each

The more you buy the more you save!

PM me with your quantity, your full name, full mailing address with zip/ post code and I will get you a total with exact shipping.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How about:

1-4 qty. $11.00 each

5-9 qty. $9.50 each

PM me with your quantity, your full name, full mailing address with zip/ post code and I will get you a total with exact shipping.

Thanks everyone!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How about:

1-4 qty. $11.00 each

5-9 qty. $9.50 each

Thanks everyone!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How about:

1-4 qty. $11.00 each

5-9 qty. $9.50 each

Thanks everyone!

I have these listed on ebay as well in the prop listings and in the home and garden listings. I'm looking to move these out quickly if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

International customers PM me for the same pricing plus actual shipping costs.

Thanks!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I remember when these were selling for more than $100 back in the day. This is an incredible price. Shipping is very quick. If you ever wanted one of these, now is the time!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
International buyers PM me. For those who are in the U.S. you can buy from here:

Remember the more you buy the more you save!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
International buyers PM me. For those who are in the U.S. you can buy from here:

Remember the more you buy the more you save!

Prop Store