Mel "The Bigguns"

AlphaTech686

Just wanted to let peolple know about Mel. Alot of you may know her as THe Bigguns. She is a great artist/sculptor. I just found out a few days ago that last month she had several strokes. I saw this on her Facebook. A friend of hers posted it. Apparently she is doing worse now. I hope everyone will keep her in their prayers. She hasn't been on the Lair in a while but when she was she did some kick ass work.

Just wanted to let peolple know about Mel. Alot of you may know her as THe Bigguns. She is a great artist/sculptor. I just found out a few days ago that last month she had several strokes. I saw this on her Facebook. A friend of hers posted it. Apparently she is doing worse now. I hope everyone will keep her in their prayers. She hasn't been on the Lair in a while but when she was she did some kick ass work.
I hope that her health improves and she is able to get back on her feet "God Bless Mel!"

Damn.. that's terrible to hear. Tell her I send my wishes & hope that she gets better. Wow, she looks way way too young to be suffering from strokes.

My wife and I will be praying for Mel's health as well. She is waaaaaaay too talented for something like this to be happening. My wife notice some of her female predator costumes before we joined the "Lair" and that made us both wanted to join. Keep her in our prayers.

Prayers going up from the Arbitrator, for Mel....

she was my inspiration to get into doing a Predator suit and armor, and going to cons.

---
Ei'luj

Oh my God! What Horrible news. I can’t believe I’m reading this. Yes! The best thing we can do is to keep her in our prayers. She’s so young.
~Estelle

Hope she gets well again, you can come back from a stroke, takes time but it is doable
she'll be in our prayers

Wow... I am shocked! When we used to talk on the old Lair, it always seemed like she was really good about taking care of herself. The first drawing I ever sold was to her. She's a phenominal artist, and an all-around sweet person.

All of my well-wishes, thoughts and prayers go out to her for a full recovery.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back