Mega awesome custom Deadpool costume!!!

Sweet looking Deadpool...I love the comedic side of him you managed to successfully portray simply by designing the eyes the way you did. Awesome...and on a seperate note...is that Rosario Dawson in an Iron Man Suit? LOL...jk but that would be cool too...:thumbsup

Thanks for sticking up pictures of your back.

Gone a different way with my straps and just couldn't figure out how to get them to stay in place and make them accessible. Either they would move too much when I went to grab them or would end up pulling the straps out of place. Spotted my rookie mistake after viewing your pictures.

I had the sheaths tied in a cross to high up my back. Am going to follow how you've done them and hope it works out. ComicCon in two weeks!! Will post some pics up soon of my completed costume.

Thanks so much! Glad I could help you figure out things with your harness. Admittedly, getting my right took quite a bit of trial-and-error!

Sweet looking Deadpool...I love the comedic side of him you managed to successfully portray simply by designing the eyes the way you did. Awesome...and on a seperate note...is that Rosario Dawson in an Iron Man Suit? LOL...jk but that would be cool too...:thumbsup

Thanks buddy, the comic look was really what I wanted, surprising what you can accomplish with the shape of the eyes! And no, hahahah, not Rosario Dawson, but she gets that all the time! ;)

So Comic Con was Saturday just gone - ended up having to scramble a new Deadpool costume together in a few hours on Friday night after I realised my original costume looked completely rubbish and never would have held together for the whole day. Ended up dumping the two bodysuits I had buying some black combat trousers and a couple of red dri-fit tops used one for the body and made the mask with the other one. I love hot glue guns definitely saved the day.

Its not how I wanted to go but in the end I was pleased with it. Also more pleased that all the other Deadpools that turned up were wearing the one piece zentai/spandex suits.
WP_20130525_002.jpg

Decided to wear my Deadpool out again Halloween night, actually won the costume contest at my favorite local bar! The lady friend decided to throw together a Silent Hill Nurse outfit, which turned out super effing awesome. Unfortunately this was the only decent photo that came out of the night, everyone was fairly intoxicated, to say the least.
hall_zps60f9dcca.jpg

Great job on this costume. This was my first year so I went low key with my Deadpool costume, but it went over rather well considering I was acting the fool while the mask was on. I definitely need more muscle definition to my suit, and I would like to have a mask that did not squeeze my nose and cheeks as much as this one did. I hope you do not mind but I will using some of these concepts in my build for next year. I may ask more in depth questions if you do not mind as your suit is closer to the classic version I would like to stay with. Thank you for sharing your amazing work!

Great job on this costume. This was my first year so I went low key with my Deadpool costume, but it went over rather well considering I was acting the fool while the mask was on. I definitely need more muscle definition to my suit, and I would like to have a mask that did not squeeze my nose and cheeks as much as this one did. I hope you do not mind but I will using some of these concepts in my build for next year. I may ask more in depth questions if you do not mind as your suit is closer to the classic version I would like to stay with. Thank you for sharing your amazing work!

thanks a bunch! feel free to use any ideas you gather from my build, and i'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions the best I can! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back