Medieval Bat. Man Armor

Prince

Medieval Bat. Man Armor

Head to toe full custom all leather suit of armor. The concept set in a medieval inspired fantasy universe.

It all started as your every day veg-tanned leather and was heavily wet-molded throughout. Faceplate is removable btw.

Full sized download available on DA.

More of such things in my DA gallery Azmal on deviantART and at PrinceArmory.com PRINCE ARMORY

The buckle was sent by the client for me to use. I was told it was from one of the Batman Movies.
Disclaimer - This is in no way associated with Batman, DC, or Warner Brothers

Check out our new venture, Imperial Armories.
Deviant Art: ImperialArmories on deviantART
ImperialArmories.com Imperial Armories - Premium Armor and Leather Goods

Please check out our Facebook page and give us a Like : )
Prince Armory | Facebook
(More pictures of this in the Facebook gallery too)

medieval_bat_man_armor_by_azmal-d4pydcc.jpg

medieval_bat_man_armor_by_azmal-d4pyefw.jpg

Oh...my.....I'M JELLY BRO! That's honestly the best Batman I have seen, even better than the Darth Batman mash-up (in my opinion of course) good work sir :)

Love all the work put into this masterpiece!! Bravo x 100. :)

My only issue is the chin section seems to hinder the movement downward, as I see it's maxed out when in the sitting position in the first photo.

Holy ****.

Dude that is freaking sweet.

Oddly enough the only thing that looks a little off to me is the buckle :lol

Very cool design!
Chris

OMG!! Could you imagine how cool this would be if this was used in a PREQUAL Batman movie. As if the Wayne family had a history of this type of character!!!

How friggin' cool this armor is!

... WOW ...

I mean what do you say to this other than wow?

Brings an entirely new connotation to the term Dark Knight... in the best way.

This looks awesome!!! I thought the whole thing looked spooky, til I went to the Facebook page and saw the model without the helmet sitting on the throne. He looks like he totally is getting into the part. Man this Armour is evil, now we know what would happen if batman ever got his hands on sauron's ring of power....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back