Mech test Ironman boot pep files?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FeetPose.jpgFeetPose.jpgDoes anyone have pep files on the mech test boot. Been searching and I am coming up short. If anyone can direct me to said file, I would appreciate it...GM

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cri7e

I think I have the files for the arms aswell if you need them. :) best of luck on your built man!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I have the files for the arms aswell if you need them. :) best of luck on your built man!

Well thanks for that but as I said my computer is dead and it will be a while before I get a new one. So I will go the route via freehand...GM

devildog12

Would you mind if I got those files from you? I've been looking for them everywhere on the interwebz and came up with nothin so far