measurements Booster?

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone,

I've been looking and can't quite find the measurements/dimensions for the booster section of the Obi Saber, does anyone have them?

I was thinking of making a crude version with just some dowels and a jigsaw/dremel, sand it down..haha has anyone done that before?

I think you would probably get better results using a base dowel/pvc tube and build up the "fins" using t-track, card, or sculpting clay

Kevin - What is T track? (sounding famillair....)

and Darth Lars, thank you! I wasn't sure who made those blueprints so i couldnt search for them.

Sorry, should have clarified, where would I find that? their website doesnt seem open for business haha

T track is used on the grip sections of the Luke and Vader sabers. Thinking about it more, you probably wouldn't be able to find track tall enough to give the right effect. But you get the idea :)

Hi there,

Here's a picture of the real booster :

BoosterHandwheel.jpg

-Chaim

Sorry Kevin, there is Plastruct T track that could do the trick I just cant really find any

those real T tracks on the vader and luke sabers are much bigger and rather different material

Thank you Sym Cha!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back