measurements Booster?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone,

I've been looking and can't quite find the measurements/dimensions for the booster section of the Obi Saber, does anyone have them?

I was thinking of making a crude version with just some dowels and a jigsaw/dremel, sand it down..haha has anyone done that before?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
bump
the archived threads have no pictures, so it's a little hard to use those

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think you would probably get better results using a base dowel/pvc tube and build up the "fins" using t-track, card, or sculpting clay

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Kevin - What is T track? (sounding famillair....)

and Darth Lars, thank you! I wasn't sure who made those blueprints so i couldnt search for them.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry, should have clarified, where would I find that? their website doesnt seem open for business haha

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
T track is used on the grip sections of the Luke and Vader sabers. Thinking about it more, you probably wouldn't be able to find track tall enough to give the right effect. But you get the idea :)

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry Kevin, there is Plastruct T track that could do the trick I just cant really find any

those real T tracks on the vader and luke sabers are much bigger and rather different material

Thank you Sym Cha!