MeanGene's P1 by NeoKazama

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys

So Gene commissioned me on his first pull from his P1 mold, and well he wanted some specific colors for it. I still need to add a bit of a greenish tone to skin, Still need to blend colors but this is what i got so far, and well at the end seal it with permawet.
i HOPE YOU LIKE IT, btw, i love the detail on Gene's P1, it was fun to work on.

CIMG0249.jpg

CIMG0248.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

Deed, lol...

Paint-up is looking great, Chris. Are you going off pics from the suit, or do you actually have a reference (Hand)? Do you use pens to vein the mouth, small brush?

Thank you guys for the comments, and that tiny room is my studio so don't make fun of it...

Well, my job here is done, all i had to do is paint this bad boy, now is going back to Gene so he can add the remaining items.

I try to blend some brown and also greens, and darken the mouth a bit. Is also already sealed.

CIMG0251.jpg

CIMG0255.jpg

CIMG0253.jpg

CIMG0257.jpg

Darth: I used a size 0 brush and I try to shake like a crackhead when i paint..lol
Color i used are hue blue, violet, and crimson red.. base is magenta.

Join my facebook FANPAGE for more pictures of the finished mask!
Genome Artist Studio

fb3b2929.jpg

Finished mask with Bambooie Dreds, Resin Teeth, quills and foamed on the inside.

This was a commissioned work. The dred rings were not sold with the head, I put them on for the picture.

Your P1 looks great, I really like the color choices on there. It looks like he's ready to open his mandibles and roar.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back