Meangene's Boar Bio Paint Up (Pic Heavy)

JehdinThwei

This thing is BEAST! But I will let the photos speak for themselves as to how awesome Gene's latest piece is.

Out of the box goodness

boarpredator1.jpg

And after a splash or 35 of paint

boarpredator2.jpg

boarpredator3.jpg

boarpredator5.jpg

boarpredator6.jpg

boarpredator7.jpg

boarpredator9.jpg

boarpredator10.jpg

boarpredator11.jpg

boarpredator12.jpg

boarpredator15.jpg

boarpredator14.jpg

boarpredator13.jpg

Thanks Gene, for the great work of art, the quick shipping, and great communication!!

NICE!! You painted it awesome dude. Looks like it was pulled out of the ground in a lava pit! The paint is awesome really awesome.

I am digging the lens with the mesh behind, nice subtle touch! Now i gotta go paint one this way.

Brother, that is awesome. loving it
Great photos of a great Bio!

Thanks guys. :)

Damn thats some SEXY! pictures right there. Amazing paint work in his bio. Amazing!

Thanks Ice. That's high praise coming from the master of Bio Helmet painting. Much appreciated.

NICE!! You painted it awesome dude. Looks like it was pulled out of the ground in a lava pit! The paint is awesome really awesome.

I am digging the lens with the mesh behind, nice subtle touch! Now i gotta go paint one this way.

All the credit goes to you, bro. You knocked this out of the park. It's now a prized possession!!

...and thanks. Took about 5 hours to paint. I tried to achieve a relic look. I'm waiting on the Gorilla Glue to dry on the strap and I'll get it up my wall :)

amazing sculpt Gene!!! Bill u DEFINITELY hit the relic look , great job (y) between the scultpted bio my Gene and your paint job , its truly a masterpiece!!

That's almost got a bit of a Steampunk feel to it, I love it. Suddenly I feel the urge to go and learn how to paint properly, lol.

Gorgeous :)

PS The winter lager is a nice touch! Nothing like workin on props with a Frosty Cold Brew! Where do you get your Lens material from?

Do you own a version 1 helmet? Any chance for comparison pictures? Believe it or not I have yet to do that.

The paint-up on this bio looks like it has been worn on many rough battles. (y)

Thanks man!

amazing sculpt Gene!!! Bill u DEFINITELY hit the relic look , great job (y) between the scultpted bio my Gene and your paint job , its truly a masterpiece!!

Thanks bro. I tried to do a small degree of justice to Gene's piece since he knocked it out of the park. Hopefully I did. But it's such a killer work that any paint job would still look good. Like a beautiful woman wearing a burlap bag, you can't hide the sizzle lol.

That's almost got a bit of a Steampunk feel to it, I love it. Suddenly I feel the urge to go and learn how to paint properly, lol.

Gorgeous :)

Thanks Lady. PredatrHuntr (Jason) has a great Huntorial on painting them up here http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/5677-huntorial-how-to-paint-a-raw-p1-bio-helmet/

If I can do it with my limited ability, you certainly can with your skills. :)

PS The winter lager is a nice touch! Nothing like workin on props with a Frosty Cold Brew! Where do you get your Lens material from?

Do you own a version 1 helmet? Any chance for comparison pictures? Believe it or not I have yet to do that.

LOL. I won't say that I can't do hobbies without a brew, but it sure does make it more enjoyable. :)
Biohunter76 sells the lenses. When I bought 4 helmets from him I asked for extra lenses since I knew I would be getting more bios :)
I use double sided tape to put them on

38669753.jpg

42556267.jpg

17551039.jpg

...and it is clear once you remove the red backing, which is nice.

No, I don't have version one. Here is what I have to date, although I gave the Hez P1 away. I still have the Sideshow Ceremonial mask coming (by Wang), and I am sure I will be buying more since this obsession just won't end :D

100qv.jpg

Hey dude, beautifully done.

Great great paint up....the whole thing is mean.

Nice job, and I do love that look of the bios along a clean white wall. Very stylish.

Thanks much. If I get any more Bios there won't be any white left on the walls lol

Sweet Brother!!! Would expect nothing less from the master!!!!

Much appreciated, Clay. I'm sure you are referring to the sculpt and I would have to agree. I'm fortunate to have this as well as Casey's and Paul's work displayed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back