MeanGene is coming back not the wrestling guy.....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TweiKarikna

Thats right boys me and gene are working on our suits together. Hoping to get them ready in time.

His bios are amazing in person, so as crunch time approachs wish us luck.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gscott

for a second you caught me off guard with this one i thought you were talking about Mr. "Let's get it on" himself ;)

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
That's right Spencer! Full steam apred!
I have Spencer to thank for lighting a fire under my ass! We both discussed how when you have a "pred buddy" it makes this process alot more fun!!!! Feeding of each others ideas is exciting.
My goal is to have a suit for Halloween!

But if the stars align I will try for new York comic con!!!

TweiKarikna

So tomm night we are working on our duct tape dummies.
mines just so my suit can be painted, but genes building his skin on his.
Stay tuned for pics.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
a10fc996.jpg

Can you say DUCT TAPE!

That is Spencer aka TweiKarikna!

My turn next !

If you look closely in the background you will see something very special alot of people have been asking me about...

TweiKarikna

Thanks for putting the least flattering picture of me on the net ever....
lol
Oh wait til its your turn buddy.......

I def have skinny fat guy and double chin going on all at the same time in this pic wtf lol......