Me and my speederbike

celtic touch

Hi guys, I just finished my fan film which I did for fun 8 YEARS AGO... lol and gee its a fun movie, but I just came across some pics of one of the props I made for it, this full size speeder bike and my friend wearing part of a scout trooper outfit I also made for the movie, just a fun pic anyways hope someone finds it interesting.
See my movie here
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=568774124859451331
CT.
[attachmentid=7460]
[attachmentid=7461]

Hey thx , yeah it was way way Kewl, I was living on a farm then, the neighbour came around seen it in the shed and scratchs his head and say `well does it work?` lol i took it as a compliment heheh

Now that the fanfilm is done will you be starting a run of the 1:1 Speeder bike? :D

Don't suppose you have some blueprint you're willing to share do you? :)

I'm absolutely loving the speeder bike. Great job... I made a speeder bike for parades and such that gets more looks than our cotumed troopers most of the time. Props to you, bro on a great bike. I would love to see more pics of it.

Being a Scout in the 501st, I'm always impressed with peoples productions of Speeders...

Nice work dude..

Any blueprints ?? :D

thx guys,

sorry I dont have any blue prints for the bike, I sort of work by eye in relation to proportions , I constantly refered to my little speederbike model kit that I had made when working on it. Sadly the bike is long gone, it went through a lot on my movie lol, then moving house a lot it had to sit out in the weather during long periods. As far as seeing my movie, I am trying to find out how to get it up on the net. I have it on DVD so it is totaly finished. Dont have many more pics of it, as I said it has been 8 yrs so yeah,am looking at fan films .net to host but am working on it.

CT

WOW CT, that's cool...
I wish I had known about you when you were doing the film and I could've bought or baby sat the bike as I live in Vic too. It's just a shame to know that such a wonderful creation was lost to the elements.

Looking forward to seeing the movie. :)

Cheers,

Kraig

Hey Kraig,
As you live in Vic if you are free on the 20th of may you should pop along to the RMIT as you can see the speeder in my movie as its being screened there along with a few other fan movies.

Hi there.

I also love it. Great work. It's a pity it's gone.

Hey - are they doing a any screenings in S.A. ? I would love to see it. :D

Cheers , Niko.

Hey Immortal thx, I just been to the shop and seen a snap fix together scout trooper gee it looks fantastic really gret detail and made me so want to make another troper outfit, The one I made for the movie was the very 1st thing I made in f/glass but now.. gee Id love to give it a proper go oh well so many things to do lol once again thx ;)

Oh here is another pic of it I found. This was taken at a Star Wars convention and they wanted it as a display. The Two scout troopers are My own creations too, the other stuff around is from the art show they had going too, hope you enjoy.
[attachmentid=7528]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back