MCU Spiderman STARK Build- Mechanical Lenses Solution

New update!

I have been working pretty hard on this design for the past month in preparation for Ohayocon. In this time, I redesigned the faceshell so the eyes are closer together, but I plan a third redesign to make them larger as well. I added individual eye control that is toggled by a switch on the side of the faceshell (hidden with the mask)

Let me know what you think!

New update!

I have been working pretty hard on this design for the past month in preparation for Ohayocon. In this time, I redesigned the faceshell so the eyes are closer together, but I plan a third redesign to make them larger as well. I added individual eye control that is toggled by a switch on the side of the faceshell (hidden with the mask)

Let me know what you think!

In the words of Peter Parker... "HOLY S***" are you gonna make a tutorial on those? They look amazing!!!

Hey guys! just thought Id give a little update, but I have fully redesigned the faceshell! This time inspired more by the face shape of the Insomniac advanced suit. The homecoming lenses will still be compatible, but I am designing lenses to represent the PS4 suit as well!
faceshell.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back