MCU homemade webshooter reference

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dude, you are THE MAN!! These will be so useful for Fett202 and my webshooter kits we're making!

Thank you so so so much for taking these!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The14thDr

Sr Member
Thanks ever so much for posting these - I don’t think we had such clear photos of the shooters before now.

I wasn’t currently working on a pair, but seeing these photos I’m sorely tempted. ;)

Najitz

Thanks you so much you’re gonna make making them so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blingiman

thanks so much for this man, now i no longer have to use the photo mode for marvels spider-man to get a clear look at the web shooters

veektohr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
None of the Stark ones. He'll probably bring them to Monsterpalooza again in April, so I'll take some more photos if I can. I remember the Stark ones were pretty basic cast resin pieces. Didn't catch my eye nearly as much as the home-made ones.

Hi! Great images - Do you have any reference images for the Stark Webshooters?