Mcfarlane AVP NECA black predators the wolf custom

moonshadow1

TO all my brothers in the lair~ this is the first topic from the new hunter~

Here are some of my works and collections, hope you like them o_O

Mcfarlane AVP predators, custom masks for scar predators and chopper peredator, custom dreads by using fimo soft clay (the idea came from one of our brothers in the lair, I forgot who that was, but many thanks to you~XD)

The celtic predator ( I call him the captain)

The scar predator

The chopper predator ( based on the body and head of an elder predator)

the skull on his back

Time to kill the queen!!

Now, the evil brothers from new the predator movie~(tons of repaints, nightmares....)

tracker predator (fully repainted body)

falconer predator (fully repainted body and customed falcon by using game workshop clay)

The falcon

The berserker predator (fully repainted bio, body, customed body, so he looks taller than his brothers)

Finally, the wolf, the strongest predator ever showed on the screen

I use marvel black heart's body and NECA wolf predator's limbs for the custom, the body, heads, armors and weapons are fully repainted

the body

weapons and backpacks (seriously, NECA NEEDS to work on their paint jobs, otherwise the figures would look WICKED)

armors (all the backpacks and armors are removable from the body)

all removable parts (feels good XD)

haven't really found out good materials for the body nets

AVPR the wolf forever

Now let's kick alien's ASS!

win~

a little bit photoshop, having some fun lol

thanks for watching~

Last edited by a moderator:
TO all my brothers in the lair~ this is the first topic from the new hunter~

Here are some of my works and collections, hope you like them o_O

Mcfarlane AVP predators, custom masks for scar predators and chopper peredator, custom dreads by using fimo soft clay (the idea came from one of our brothers in the lair, I forgot who that was, but many thanks to you~XD)

The celtic predator ( I call him the captain)

The scar predator

The chopper predator ( based on the body and head of an elder predator)

the skull on his back

Time to kill the queen!!

Now, the evil brothers from new the predator movie~(tons of repaints, nightmares....)

tracker predator (fully repainted body)

falconer predator (fully repainted body and customed falcon by using game workshop clay)

The falcon

The berserker predator (fully repainted bio, body, customed body, so he looks taller than his brothers)

Finally, the wolf, the strongest predator ever showed on the screen

I use marvel black heart's body and NECA wolf predator's limbs for the custom, the body, heads, armors and weapons are fully repainted

the body

weapons and backpacks (seriously, NECA NEEDS to work on their paint jobs, otherwise the figures would look WICKED)

armors (all the backpacks and armors are removable from the body)

all removable parts (feels good XD)

haven't really found out good materials for the body nets

AVPR the wolf forever

Now let's kick alien's ASS!

win~

a little bit photoshop, having some fun lol

thanks for watching~

how did you remove wolfs armor so easily without bending them out of shape

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! o_O Nice dreads on the mcf preds. Berserker and wolf's paint job's the best I've seen. Nice to know there's a new customiser in town. Welcome moonshadow looking forward to your next creation. Do you airbrush or hand paint by the way? Cause I suck in painting.

Wow! o_O Nice dreads on the mcf preds. Berserker and wolf's paint job's the best I've seen. Nice to know there's a new customiser in town. Welcome moonshadow looking forward to your next creation. Do you airbrush or hand paint by the way? Cause I suck in painting.

Thanks brother~ I use game workshop's CITADEL water based paints, hand painting, feels just like aquarelle~ the only tool I'm using at the moment is my swiss army K
knife :)

I also collect alien&terminator&iron man&Hellboy&LOTR figures

Hi there, is aquarelle pretty much thesame as wash painting? And the citadel paints, when you said waterbased is it any differnt from acrylics? Im using tamiya cause thats whats mostly sold overhere. Im working on something at the moment and I really want to up my paint job on this one. Sorry if im asking too many questions.

Hi there, is aquarelle pretty much thesame as wash painting? And the citadel paints, when you said waterbased is it any differnt from acrylics? Im using tamiya cause thats whats mostly sold overhere. Im working on something at the moment and I really want to up my paint job on this one. Sorry if im asking too many questions.

yeah acrylics is one type of waterbased paints, it's just like water painting on the papers, you're living in UK right? Me too, I think you can find game workshop in every city, you can buy some paints and give it a try. I know tamiya paints, they are oil based right? It's hard to control if you're using hand piant, cuz people usually use tamiya paints with air brushes, mainly for Gundam models~

Glad to answer any questions brother:)

yeah acrylics is one type of waterbased paints, it's just like water painting on the papers, you're living in UK right? Me too, I think you can find game workshop in every city, you can buy some paints and give it a try. I know tamiya paints, they are oil based right? It's hard to control if you're using hand piant, cuz people usually use tamiya paints with air brushes, mainly for Gundam models~

Thanks. I didn't know there's water base and oil base acrylics. And thanks for the info on GW citadel. I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Awesome repaints man and love that Wolf mod you made! Your mechanical falcon looks great and way better than the one I did. You have great stuff bro, can't wait to see more of your works. o_O

i have a little sharing:
wip22.jpg

this is a bath scrub. this is the net that i will use on my custom pred.
but the squares produced aren't perfect squares, it's hexagons.
just suggesting...

i have a little sharing:
wip22.jpg

this is a bath scrub. this is the net that i will use on my custom pred.
but the squares produced aren't perfect squares, it's hexagons.
just suggesting...

Oh my goodness!! How come I've never thought of that!? Brother thank you so much!

Next station: TESCO!!!

question. can you make me or show me how to make my own falcon it doesnt seem complete without it

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back