1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy McDavid 8840 Recreation

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by IAmTheClayman, Jul 27, 2015.

1. IAmTheClayman

IAmTheClayman Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

So I'm one of the many people out there looking to recreate the Black costume from the Netflix Daredevil series. Only problem: the McDavid 8840 compression shirt used in the show is no longer in production. So, I said to myself (lacking the skill to actually do this on my own), why couldn't the shirt be remade by the talented people here? There's enough screenshots floating around to accurately reproduce the colors and textures, and I have a similar McDavid shirt I'd be willing to donate for reverse engineering.

Is this possible? Also, is this legal? (I don't want anyone to get in trouble over a compression shirt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. IAmTheClayman

Daily bump. Just confirmed today that McDavid no longer carries the original model shirt, so I'm really hoping this works out

3. IAmTheClayman

4. IAmTheClayman

5. IAmTheClayman

6. IAmTheClayman

Weekly bump