Want to Buy McDavid 8840 Recreation

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IAmTheClayman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I'm one of the many people out there looking to recreate the Black costume from the Netflix Daredevil series. Only problem: the McDavid 8840 compression shirt used in the show is no longer in production. So, I said to myself (lacking the skill to actually do this on my own), why couldn't the shirt be remade by the talented people here? There's enough screenshots floating around to accurately reproduce the colors and textures, and I have a similar McDavid shirt I'd be willing to donate for reverse engineering.

Is this possible? Also, is this legal? (I don't want anyone to get in trouble over a compression shirt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IAmTheClayman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Daily bump. Just confirmed today that McDavid no longer carries the original model shirt, so I'm really hoping this works out