Maze Runner Death Cure - WCKD uniform (help)

in some fan art depictions of the helmet the soldiers appear to have headsets on. In the movies the shemagh blocks any view of the sides. Although there does appear to be a piece of plastic that sticks out right about where the ear is. Also when Newt and Thomas take off their masks their doesn’t appear to be any headset but they were using stolen uniforms.
Do you mean concept art?

ive never seen anything like that...

Attachments

• D5282FC4-A52F-49E6-A9F3-2988B0D3E78E.jpeg
    D5282FC4-A52F-49E6-A9F3-2988B0D3E78E.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 194
Right. I’ve seen that before, it’s Definitely concept art. but I’m certain there isn’t anything like that in the actual screen used costumes. So it’s not something I’m worried about replicating

Right. I’ve seen that before, it’s Definitely concept art. but I’m certain there isn’t anything like that in the actual screen used costumes. So it’s not something I’m worried about replicating
Jumping in here bc I feel like I have to comment on this. While it/s not shown on screen it is insinuated that they have headsets. While they are covered by the shemagh it's a realism aspect that it would add.I feel it would be important to add even if it's not an actual comms headset but some sort of ear pro like the Howard Light electric ear pro.

Jumping in here bc I feel like I have to comment on this. While it/s not shown on screen it is insinuated that they have headsets. While they are covered by the shemagh it's a realism aspect that it would add.I feel it would be important to add even if it's not an actual comms headset but some sort of ear pro like the Howard Light electric ear pro.
Well if it’s important to you don’t let me stop you lol

i personally don’t see a point to it

On a more important note.. my 3D file for the mask has been floating around here a few months now. Has nobody taken a stab and getting it printed yet?

Have you guys seen these? I'm guessing someone on here got them printed... they look good

View attachment 1350613
Update: I’m having trouble finding a suitable sizing for the pants (no pun intended) , I have indeed found some that fit me but I just don’t feel very trustworthy of the sites. They seem to have the idea but placing my order on a kinky website is a little risky on my end. A-TACS LE Camo is a discontinued type of camouflage so, that’s also the challenging part. Sorry about your Mask. That would’ve been a great addition to the piece(s). At the moment im discussing with my local 3D printing service about making a helmet for me. So far all I have down is my Shemagh, A-TACS-LE Coat, 2x WCKD Patches (Scorch Trials version) - one on each side with Velcro. My Black Combat Boots, Velcro Belt (I could show the belt but I don’t have the pants so I’d end up looking ridiculous if I put them on my work pants lol. And the Element EX029 helmet light...

Attachments

• 58DD224C-5B44-434F-BA1C-19F58BAAB85B.jpeg
    58DD224C-5B44-434F-BA1C-19F58BAAB85B.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 339
  • 134A3422-CC17-49A7-8F44-0F6BBEAE4831.jpeg
    134A3422-CC17-49A7-8F44-0F6BBEAE4831.jpeg
    600.9 KB · Views: 329
  • 927F7506-6811-4950-BE26-A5B2C605E5C8.jpeg
    927F7506-6811-4950-BE26-A5B2C605E5C8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
  • 58C4C879-9910-4856-8084-9B7306A46CFF.jpeg
    58C4C879-9910-4856-8084-9B7306A46CFF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 276
  • 005D16AC-9A82-4222-984E-94BD0051E1D4.jpeg
    005D16AC-9A82-4222-984E-94BD0051E1D4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 353
Hey y'all i'm newish to this thread, and I am determined to keep it alive dagnabbit. Anyways, I am doing a WCKD soldier cosplay for Halloween because WCKD=badass, and if you guys have any tips I would love to hear them

Last edited:
Have you guys seen these? I'm guessing someone on here got them printed... they look good

View attachment 1350613
Well if it’s important to you don’t let me stop you lol

i personally don’t see a point to it

On a more important note.. my 3D file for the mask has been floating around here a few months now. Has nobody taken a stab and getting it printed yet?
I’ve definitely seen them, but I’m not sure on somethings about it. For one thing I don’t have a 3D printer and I don’t know if I need to either buy one or like find someone who does and also wasn’t sure about the dimensions on if it would work on a certain 3D printer

Hello everyone, I have been watching this forum for a while after watching the movies about a year ago, and I have found this forum extremely helpful. I am currently 3D printing the base helmet but am having trouble with the visor. I am hoping to use this for airsoft but am having trouble finding a metal mesh that you can see out of but still withstand a beating. Does anyone know where to find this material?

Thanks

Hello everyone, I have been watching this forum for a while after watching the movies about a year ago, and I have found this forum extremely helpful. I am currently 3D printing the base helmet but am having trouble with the visor. I am hoping to use this for airsoft but am having trouble finding a metal mesh that you can see out of but still withstand a beating. Does anyone know where to find this material?

Thanks
I don't know if it's something that's sold by itself but you could look to see if anyone sells the mesh used in fencing/HEMA masks. It's quite sturdy and you can see right through them. Worse comes to worse, you could probably buy a used masks that's beat up all around but with the mesh perefectly intact.

Hey, I red all this topic and found it really useful, by the way, me too I would love to assemble a WKCD Cosplay and use it for airsoft but I'm searching for the mask, impossible to find. I found a 3D printable model here Maze Runner Mask 3D printable model | CGTrader but I know that it will be too fragile to withstand an airsoft shot. Do you guys have any idea about the mask ? where i can find it or craft it ?

Attachments

• IMG_4661.JPG
    IMG_4661.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Hey, I red all this topic and found it really useful, by the way, me too I would love to assemble a WKCD Cosplay and use it for airsoft but I'm searching for the mask, impossible to find. I found a 3D printable model here Maze Runner Mask 3D printable model | CGTrader but I know that it will be too fragile to withstand an airsoft shot. Do you guys have any idea about the mask ? where i can find it or craft it ?
Hi, I thought the same thing but I printed the mask and it was actually decently strong.

Hey DainjerBroz, thank for your answer, can you share a picture ? I would love to see the result of a 3d printing of this mask 3d model. Can you say more about it ? You've printed from the source I shared ? Have you printed the mask yourself or with a specialized company ? Thank you bro !
Hi, I thought the same thing but I printed the mask and it was actually decently strong.

Hey DainjerBroz, thank for your answer, can you share a picture ? I would love to see the result of a 3d printing of this mask 3d model. Can you say more about it ? You've printed from the source I shared ? Have you printed the mask yourself or with a specialized company ? Thank you bro !
Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_152857.jpg
    IMG_20210208_152857.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20210208_152907.jpg
    IMG_20210208_152907.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 225
The mask without the lens is already amazing, great job ! And it's great that you could printed it yourself, do you have any idea of the material to make the lens ? Like thin metal mesh ? Do you think that it could be possible to print it in the same material than a paintball lens ? Like smoke/dark grey ? black ? I mean an translusent material.
If you succeed I will be really interested in buying you one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back