May the 4th be with You Day, what you doin?

mikid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering what everyone’s doing on this Corvid19 at home day... post your pictures.... I Will!

Working from home but will watch the clone wars finale during lunch and also have a look and see if there are any good sales going on or new merch I'd be interested in. I just picked up a new hilt Korbanth Force Unleashed 2 Starkiller promo and in talks of having my Solo's Hold Ahsoka Shoto Hilt finished so I can display it with the Shien I already have done so I won't go to crazy. Not there's a whole lot I'm really looking for right now, really just sticking to certain characters and it really has to wow me.

Working. But I do plan to swing by a walmart to see if they actually followed the release date of the retro figures. Waste of time I'm sure, but I will check.

th.jpg

Buying all the new Mandolorian stuff from Regal Robot once the discount goes live.

I might need to go to the craft store or Walmart so I'll probably wear one of my helmets.

Edit: sigh..nevermind. the sale doesn't apply to their new Mando stuff. I still bought the display stand for the mini skull and the grav charge anyway. I guess I'll wait for the bigger items to eventually be on sale

Last edited:
Gonna start printing myself a Boba Fett helmet and try to get my new resin printer up and running for some greeblies. Filament supplies are low so I've got to be on my toes.

Working. Certainly not buying anything new, since apparently anything Star Wars is stupid expensive here and our Walmarts are nothing like the ones in the US. Desperately try to settle on a paint scheme for me 2nd Mandalorian helmet.

100% watch the last ep of Clone Wars tonight with a glass of Whiskey.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back