Max from Flight of the Navigator

First time seeing the design, but I believe the head is perfect for a robot I built.

It’s beautiful art, so figured I would ask.

I have to laugh, I'm a member of a few 3D printing groups and every time someone finishes a design they get asked if it's for sale lol.
I would buy it. 100%
Please let me know if you do.
I wish I knew how to do what you’re doing.
It’s looking amazing!

I have to laugh, I'm a member of a few 3D printing groups and every time someone finishes a design they get asked if it's for sale lol.
I don’t have a printer but would gladly pay you to print me one that I could finish! I would love to have a max!

Cults works pretty well for sales, but you need to hit a minimum of 11 dollars to be able to withdraw your money, they take a small commission, too.

Cults works pretty well for sales, but you need to hit a minimum of 11 dollars to be able to withdraw your money, they take a small commission, too.
And they make you wait 30 days- it's a 20% hit too. But in saying that I've had no issues with cults. Btw love this build, was a big fan of this movie as a child. Looking forward to you finishing it.

Whatever is most convenient to you. I think it’s very well done. I typically use Thingiverse… but there are a lot of other ones out there. Let me know if you decide to go that route and I’d be glad to be a customer.

Thank you! you’re a great artist!

I just moved back in to my personal museum(Inspire Space) so I've not had time to assemble the parts. I 3d printed a full set, but it will take time to smooth and I already see changes I want to make to the model. I also recieved the acrylic dome. Once I have more updates I will definitly post here.
What's the latest? I too NEED this file! Please
P_20230407_145739_0032.jpg

I just moved back in to my personal museum(Inspire Space) so I've not had time to assemble the parts. I 3d printed a full set, but it will take time to smooth and I already see changes I want to make to the model. I also recieved the acrylic dome. Once I have more updates I will definitly post here.

View attachment 1693528
Very nice! Will you make the 3d files available for fellow fans?

Screenshot_20230527-143344396.jpg

Sorry it's been so long, I just moved back in and we're gearing up for the next at the movies where I lead a team to build movie sets for the public experiences.

I will get back to this afterward. I already printed all the parts and I have a list of changes I want to make to improove the models before I share them. Mostly the thin parts need more reinforcement so it holds up as a puppet.

Very keen on this project, If the design becomes available I would try and make it capable of holding a google home mini!
Watching thread, look forward to updates

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back