MAULER'S SUIT

Syk0 Mauler

As the title says 2 years in the making and finally done

I've learned alot and have alot of people to thank.
... but thats for later here are some pictures

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01181-1.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

let me know what you think

thank you every one
-MAULER
justin newman

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01181-1.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

Another Pred joins the ranks. Congrats, Justin!

Looking good bro.You just need to add some back make up around your eyes and you're ready to go! ;)

Not makeup with the bio. The reason you see his eyes with the camera can be adjusted by either adding another layer of screen criss-crossed against the existing screen, or add a black see through material such as panty hose behind the screen to hide the eyes more and still get ventillation.

Also since you're in Georgia, add a computer CPU fan (or 2) in the helmet somewhere in the temple area so it'll suck in outside air through the eye screen and blow it at your forehead. Any little bit of air helps.

Awesome mate well done I agree with mr fett u need something so u can block out your eyes but still see pantyhose would be the way to go for a better effect other wise wicked suit keep it up

Feels good huh!? Nice work man...congrats! I can see by your face your stoked about it. Thats what its all about. Cheers!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back