Maul saber at Borders!

Sounds mildly annoying. Handy, but annoying. Even if I removed the extra covertec, I'D KNOW there was a hole there, even if I didn't see it. I think I might have to be anal and order one of the sets designed to be a set. Always making more work for myself.....

Obi-Bob

Does this other set you speak of have "real" laser sword technology? Cos you know tubes aren't accurate either...

And yeah, I'm just messing with ya. :p

I'm pretty sure the double set has the covertech too...

and Double T- I checked Castleton beforehand and they didn't have any FX sabers out. Then again, they had a whole box full of lukes not too long ago, so who knows.
I'm actually working at Chili's right now between keystone and castleton- stop by sometime; ask for Justin.

I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.

Originally posted by Hecubus114@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​

Which AZ store did you go to?

Can someone post a comparison with an LE Maul or Half-Maul? I'd love to find out how accurate these are, since I'd flat out love to mod one for a static BD Maul saber.

Originally posted by Bryancd+Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryancd @ Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hecubus114
@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​

Which AZ store did you go to?
[snapback]1222434[/snapback]​
[/b]

75th ave and Bell by Arrowhead mall

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back