Maul saber at Borders!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OB10

Sr Member
Sounds mildly annoying. Handy, but annoying. Even if I removed the extra covertec, I'D KNOW there was a hole there, even if I didn't see it. I think I might have to be anal and order one of the sets designed to be a set. Always making more work for myself.....

Obi-Bob

CTF

Sr Member
Does this other set you speak of have "real" laser sword technology? Cos you know tubes aren't accurate either...

And yeah, I'm just messing with ya. :p

Darth Detori

I'm pretty sure the double set has the covertech too...

and Double T- I checked Castleton beforehand and they didn't have any FX sabers out. Then again, they had a whole box full of lukes not too long ago, so who knows.
I'm actually working at Chili's right now between keystone and castleton- stop by sometime; ask for Justin.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.

Bryancd

Master Member
Originally posted by Hecubus114@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​
Which AZ store did you go to?

cayman shen

Master Member
Can someone post a comparison with an LE Maul or Half-Maul? I'd love to find out how accurate these are, since I'd flat out love to mod one for a static BD Maul saber.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Bryancd+Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryancd @ Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hecubus114
@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​
Which AZ store did you go to?
[snapback]1222434[/snapback]​
[/b]

75th ave and Bell by Arrowhead mall