Maul saber at Borders!

OB10

Sr Member
Sounds mildly annoying. Handy, but annoying. Even if I removed the extra covertec, I'D KNOW there was a hole there, even if I didn't see it. I think I might have to be anal and order one of the sets designed to be a set. Always making more work for myself.....

Obi-Bob

CTF

Sr Member
Does this other set you speak of have "real" laser sword technology? Cos you know tubes aren't accurate either...

And yeah, I'm just messing with ya. :p

Darth Detori

I'm pretty sure the double set has the covertech too...

and Double T- I checked Castleton beforehand and they didn't have any FX sabers out. Then again, they had a whole box full of lukes not too long ago, so who knows.
I'm actually working at Chili's right now between keystone and castleton- stop by sometime; ask for Justin.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.

Bryancd

Master Member
Originally posted by Hecubus114@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
I live in AZ and my Borders got them today - so I would suspect any stores east of AZ have them, and if they say they dont, their probably holding them till the 11th.
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​
Which AZ store did you go to?

cayman shen

Master Member
Can someone post a comparison with an LE Maul or Half-Maul? I'd love to find out how accurate these are, since I'd flat out love to mod one for a static BD Maul saber.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Bryancd+Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryancd @ Apr 8 2006, 08:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hecubus114
@Apr 7 2006, 10:59 PM
[snapback]1222331[/snapback]​
Which AZ store did you go to?
[snapback]1222434[/snapback]​
[/b]

75th ave and Bell by Arrowhead mall