Mattel decals for HC Hoverboard

Kevzie

Hey guys

just got my HC Hoverboard delivered the other day (along with the 2015 jacket) and I love it!

but I wanna upgrade it before October 21st with the Mattel decals etc

found some on eBay in UK for £2.99 each, which seems a lot for some stickers, does anyone know the actual size of the decals? Thought I could maybe print my own?(but have no idea how re what to print them on etc)

thought i would tap into you guys vast knowledge! :D

Thanks

Did mine recently, but I'm not pleased with the result.
I'm going to re-do my logos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
af530e0f33056287577031006ae16598.jpg
3aab5270e69217ff9d0d8cf9a721e236.jpg

b469fba23719ba860019b6de63f978dd.jpg

133cbe3e4c317b95407d483aa21d4d67.jpg

Actually the size doesn't bother me because if it would have been larger they would cross the lines as you can see in the right corner. I'm not happy with the way the logos are cut.
The white edge is not equal. But fortunately my friend made these logos from left over white sticker paper, so I have about 200 more left :) there's gotta be a few good ones on that sheet...

Actually the size doesn't bother me because if it would have been larger they would cross the lines as you can see in the right corner. I'm not happy with the way the logos are cut.
The white edge is not equal. But fortunately my friend made these logos from left over white sticker paper, so I have about 200 more left :) there's gotta be a few good ones on that sheet...

Ah yes now I look I can see the white edges are A little off. Still looks great though.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back